This Elephant fountain is the perfect size: ( Size: 21cm(L)x17cm(W)x25cm(H)) so you can enjoy the calming flowing water!
HIGHLY DECORATIVE: This beautiful crafted Poly resin fountain with its highly decorative design, beautiful dark and gold colours will add a touch of style to the décor of any house. As the night draws in your fountain looks even more spectacular as it lights up with a beautiful natural stone colour creating a soothing, ambient feeling!
SIMPLE INSTALLATION: The indoor fountain is easy to use and can be carried around your home for you to enjoy the benefits no matter where you chose to spend your time relaxing. Connect the given tube with the electric pump, add water and plug it in!
Product comes with Water Circulation pump, 1.5m lead with 3 pin plug.
Tips where to place your water fountain according to Feng Shui
Correctly placed water fountain attracts and enhances positive energy. This positive energy then enters your home impacting you & your family in – obviously – positive ways.
As a result, everything around you and your family starts to look good. You start attracting better opportunities at work, excelling your career. Wealth & abundance starts to pour in miraculous ways you may’ve never imagined.
Alright, now it’s not hard to understand the impacts of incorrectly placed water fountain. It’s – certainly – going to take away anything and everything positive from your life. Wealth, health, prosperity, love and much more, just flushes away. And that’s what we – for sure – don’t want to happen.
Hence you need to make sure to follow feng shui rules for water fountain placement.
- Place the fountain near the entrance of the house.
- If it’s not possible to keep the fountain in the hallway, then place it into your living room.
- For excelling in career place the fountain in North.
- Placing in East is best for health.
- South-East (SE) placement helps attract wealth and money.
- The fountain must always be flowing & not still (except for times of maintenance)
- Use distilled or filtered water to prevent pump damage.
- Locate the fountain such that you don’t hear it in your bedroom.
- Water should flow freely without obstacles.